Senator Coats visits with Indiana members of the American Farm Bureau Federation about the needs of Hoosier farmers.
- Coats, Senators Seek Extension of EPA Carbon Rule Comment Period »
- Coats op-ed: Next steps in the fight against the Islamic State »
- Coats Statement on September 11 Anniversary »
- Coats Statement on President’s ISIL Speech »
- Coats on CNN: This is the President’s Defining Moment »
- Coats Named “Friend of Farm Bureau” »
- Coats Says President Must Outline Plan to Confront ISIS »
- Coats Column: Encouraging Hoosier Innovation »
- After Push From Klobuchar and Coats, Department of Transportation Blocks Norwegian Air Request to Begin Flights to and from U.S. Before Permitting Process Is Complete »
- Coats: What We Must Do About ISIS »
- Coats Says Latest HHS Rule Still Violates Religious Freedom »
- Coats: Report Highlights Need for Medical Device Tax Repeal »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.