Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss President Obama’s unilateral executive action on immigration.
- Coats Releases Video Response to President’s Immigration Executive Action »
- Coats: End Loophole for Nazis Receiving Social Security Benefits »
- Coats Statement on President’s Announcement of Executive Action on Immigration »
- Coats Statement on Keystone Pipeline Vote »
- Coats on CNN: Pass Keystone Pipeline »
- Coats Statement on Murder of Indiana Native Peter Kassig by ISIS »
- Coats: Obama Should Not Bypass Congress on Immigration »
- Coats on Fox News: Midterms Prompt Keystone Vote »
- Coats Statement on President’s Carbon Emissions Agreement with China »
- Coats: Obama’s Net Neutrality Regulations Would Stifle Innovation »
- Visclosky, Donnelly, Coats: "Consider Travel Time" for Hoosier Veterans Access to Health Care »
- Coats Statement on Midterm Election Results »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.