Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss a way to save taxpayers at least $2 billion.
- Coats on Fox News: "A bad deal [with Iran] is worse than no deal.” »
- Coats, Brady Release Report on Administration’s Proposed Overtime Rule »
- Coats Statement on June Employment Numbers »
- Coats Higher Education Tax Benefit Proposal Supported by Indiana Colleges and Universities »
- President Signs Coats Proposals Into Law »
- Coats Column: EPA Water Rule Must Be Stopped »
- Coats: Supreme Court’s EPA Ruling a Win for Hoosiers »
- Coats Statement on Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Ruling »
- Coats Welcomes Mitch Daniels at Finance Hearing on Transportation Funding »
- Coats Statement on King v. Burwell Decision »
- Coats Supports Trade Bill Benefitting Hoosier Economy »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: A Raw Deal for Taxpayers »
Each week in 2015, I am speaking on the Senate floor about real examples of Washington’s mismanagement and wasteful spending. Click to learn more about my "Waste of the Week" initiative.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.