Senator Coats with James Condon of Plymouth High School, Indiana's 2015 Principal of the Year.
- Indiana Delegation Supports Governor’s Renewed Request for Major Disaster Area Declaration »
- Coats Honors 1955 Crispus Attucks Basketball Team »
- Coats: Short Circuit Funding for Reading Robots »
- Coats, 34 Senators Request HHS Inspector General Examine Fetal Tissue Research Practices, Planned Parenthood Compliance »
- Coats Statement on September Employment Numbers »
- Coats: EPA’s New Ozone Rule Threatens Economic Growth »
- Coats: Now is the time to address debt, deficit problems »
- Coats Statement on State Rep. Bill Crawford »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: The National Technical Information Service »
- Coats: Status Quo is Unacceptable, Will Oppose Short-Term Funding Bill »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Expensive Wind Tax Credit »
- Coats Votes to Fund Government, Defund Planned Parenthood »
Each week in 2015, I am speaking on the Senate floor about real examples of Washington’s mismanagement and wasteful spending. Click to learn more about my "Waste of the Week" initiative.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.