Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss a way to save taxpayers at least $2 billion.
- Coats Introduces Bill to Protect Energy Jobs, Halt Government Overreach »
- Coats Introduces Bill to Improve Higher Education Tax Benefit Compliance »
- Coats Statement on Federal Court Ruling Requiring Notre Dame to Follow Contraception Mandate »
- Coats Supports Bipartisan Chemical Safety Bill »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Abuse of Tuition Tax Benefits »
- Coats Supports Amicus Brief Opposing President’s Executive Amnesty »
- Coats, Bipartisan Group Introduce Bill to Roll Back “Clean Power Plan” »
- Coats Calls for Commission to Fill Indiana Judicial Vacancies »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Federal Spending on Printing and Travel »
- Coats Praises Senate Passage of Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act »
- Coats: Only Way to Stop Bad Deal is Pass Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act »
- Coats Votes For Balanced Budget Conference Report »
Each week in 2015, I am speaking on the Senate floor about real examples of Washington’s mismanagement and wasteful spending. Click to learn more about my "Waste of the Week" initiative.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.