Click the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss the importance of ending the tax on medical devices.
- Coats Statement on DHS Funding, Obama Executive Amnesty Votes »
- Coats Statement on Passing of Rev. Theodore M. Hesburgh »
- Coats Opposes FCC Plan to Regulate Internet »
- Coats, Senators Seek Rewards for Information on ISIL Terrorists Responsible for Killing Americans »
- Coats Launches “Waste of the Week” »
- Coats Introduces Bill to Address Growing Threat of Domestic Terrorist Attacks »
- Coats Praises Indiana’s Successful Cyber Protection Team Bid »
- Coats: Obama’s Keystone Veto “Purely Political” »
- Coats Congratulates Indianapolis’ Wyatt Spencer on Acceptance to United States Military Academy »
- Coats Congratulates Indianapolis’ Clayton Carter on Acceptance to United States Military Academy »
- Coats Congratulates Crown Point’s Brennen Chaussey on Acceptance to United States Military Academy »
- Coats Congratulates New Palestine’s Rachel Wineman on Acceptance to U.S. Air Force Academy »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.