Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss a way to save taxpayers at least $2 billion.
- Coats Congratulates Evansville’s Drayton Hurley on Acceptance to U.S. Naval Academy »
- Coats Receives Medical Device Manufacturers Association Chairman's Award »
- Senator, Mrs. Coats Serve Hoosier Cookies at Annual March of Dimes Fundraiser »
- Dan Coats: Send Iran Nuclear Deal to Congress »
- Coats, Senators Urge U.S. Intelligence to Fill Iran Gaps In Worldwide Threat Assessment »
- Coats: GDP Growth Numbers Dismal »
- Coats Outlines Support for Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act »
- Coats, Rokita to Host “Academy Day” in Indianapolis »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Social Security “Fountain of Youth” »
- Coats Opposes Lynch Nomination for Attorney General »
- Coats Supports Bill to End Improper Payments to Deceased »
- Coats: Medical Device Tax Threatens Critical Hoosier Industry »
Each week in 2015, I am speaking on the Senate floor about real examples of Washington’s mismanagement and wasteful spending. Click to learn more about my "Waste of the Week" initiative.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.