Click on the image above to watch Senator Coats discuss recent cyber hacks against U.S. Central Command’s social media accounts.
- Coats Named Chairman of Finance Subcommittee »
- Coats Statement on 42nd March for Life »
- Coats Statement on 2015 State of the Union Address »
- Coats Statement on Hike in Jobless Claims »
- Coats, Rubio Seek Answers From Treasury Department On Lawfulness Of Easing U.S. Sanctions On Cuba »
- Coats: Where is the United States? »
- Coats, Bipartisan Group Announce Legislation to End Medical Device Tax »
- Coats on Fox News: Cyber Hack on CENTCOM is a Wake Up Call »
- Coats on CNN: “It is in our nation’s best interest to pass Keystone” »
- Coats: Make Job Creation Priority, Pass Keystone Pipeline »
- Coats Supports Bill to Eliminate Obamacare’s IPAB »
- Coats Statement on Nebraska Keystone Ruling »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.