Senator Coats joins MSNBC's Morning Joe to discuss the situation in the Middle East and the President's plan to defeat ISIS.
- Coats Responds to President’s Comments that Intelligence Community Underestimated ISIS »
- Coats, Senators Urge U.S. and E.U. to Boost Economic Pressure on Russia »
- Coats Bill Would Tighten Visa Waiver Program, Provide Tools to Enhance Border Security »
- Coats Pushes for Keystone Decision on Six Year Anniversary of Application »
- Coats Supports Resolution to Fund Government, Train Syrian Rebels »
- Coats Discusses Vote to Arm Syrian Rebels on CNN »
- Coats Receives Guardian of Small Business Award »
- Coats Supports Bill to Curb Harmful EPA Regulation »
- Coats on Morning Joe: Moderate Muslim Nations Need to Join ISIS Fight »
- Coats Discusses Ebola, Middle East on Fox Business Network »
- Coats, Senators Seek Extension of EPA Carbon Rule Comment Period »
- Coats op-ed: Next steps in the fight against the Islamic State »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.