Senator Coats visits with Hoosier members of AMVETS about issues facing veterans during their trip to Washington.
- Coats Supports Bill to Repeal Death Tax »
- Coats Supports Senate Budget Resolution »
- Coats Lifts Hold on Greek Independence Day Resolution »
- Coats: Administration Should Aid Saudi Arabia Against Yemeni Terrorists »
- Coats Congratulates Greenfield’s Grant Williams on Acceptance to United States Military Academy »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Waived Reforms to Food Stamp Program »
- Coats Asks Greek Ambassador to Clarify Threatening Comments by Defense Minister »
- Coats Statement on 2016 Senate Election »
- Coats Statement on Five-Year Anniversary of Obamacare »
- Coats Congratulates Elkhart’s Gabriella Lucchese on Acceptance to U.S. Naval Academy »
- Coats to Oppose Lynch Nomination for Attorney General »
- Coats Supports Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.