Senator Coats visits with Hoosier members of AMVETS about issues facing veterans during their trip to Washington.
- Coats Opposes Lynch Nomination for Attorney General »
- Coats Supports Bill to End Improper Payments to Deceased »
- Coats: Medical Device Tax Threatens Critical Hoosier Industry »
- Coats Receives “Guardian of Seniors’ Rights” Award »
- Coats Praises Finance Committee Passage of Trade Bills »
- Coats Congratulates New Albany’s Caleigh McLean on Acceptance to U.S. Air Force Academy »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Federal Workers Compensation for Americans over Retirement Age »
- Coats Congratulates Indianapolis’ Christopher Allman on Acceptance to U.S. Naval Academy »
- Coats, Messer to Host “Service Academy Day” in Columbus on Saturday »
- Coats, Heitkamp Introduce Bill to Boost Trade, Cut Red Tape »
- Coats Column: Addressing Washington’s Waste »
- Coats Highlights Waste of the Week: Improper Payments of Refundable Child Tax Credit »
Each week in 2015, I am speaking on the Senate floor about real examples of Washington’s mismanagement and wasteful spending. Click to learn more about my "Waste of the Week" initiative.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.