Senator Coats speaks at the 2014 Indiana Black Expo Corporate Luncheon in Indianapolis.
- Coats: Putin’s Choice Must Be Made Crystal Clear »
- Coats Proposal to Sanction Russian Arms Included in DoD Appropriations Bill »
- Coats Column: Solve Our Border Crisis »
- Coats: Russian Sanctions Need to Go Further »
- Coats Legislative Agenda Would Have Cut Over $100 Billion »
- Coats: Report Shows Country Desperately Needs to Address Debt »
- Coats: Solve Humanitarian Crisis on Southern Border »
- Coats Column: Stand For Religious Freedom »
- Coats Questions NCAA President During Commerce Hearing »
- Coats: Cyber Legislation a Step in Right Direction »
- Coats: Religious Freedom Remains Under Attack Despite Hobby Lobby Decision »
- Coats Statement on Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Lawsuit »
Click to read about The Indiana Way, my 10-point legislative agenda for 2014 based on the model of Indiana and ideas I have gathered from Hoosiers.
Senator Dan CoatsFollow @SenDanCoats Tweets by @SenDanCoats
Crown Point Office
Fort Wayne Office
Postal mail sent to my Washington, DC and Indiana offices undergoes extensive security screening, which causes a delay in mail delivery. I look forward to receiving your thoughts and concerns, and I encourage you to use the online form found here in order to receive a more timely response.